Locally Owned and Operated
Hearing Aid Services & Sales is a family owned local business and we are committed to supporting wonderful organizations within the communities we all have the privilege to live in. Knowing that more hands help more people, we frequently reach out to our clients asking them to join us in our cause.
- We have a basket in our lobby to collect non-perishable food for the Shenandoah Area Agency on Aging.
- We participate with the Coats for Kids campaign for the Community Foundation of the Northern Shenandoah Valley in conjunction with the Winchester Rotary Club.
- We write a check every spring to the Alzheimer’s Association and every fall to the American Cancer Society, making a $10 donation for every new hearing test that we do on certain months.
- We provide complimentary “In-Service” basic training on the care of hearing devices to the staff at in-home care business and long- term care facilities.
- We are a drop off station for the Lions Club Hearing Aid Recycling Program and Lions Recycle for Sight.